Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring time? Are you there? Are you coming soon?!

So this post is dedicated to one of my best friends, Holly Matthews.
She is my fashionista and always on top of the latest trends and wears the cutest things!
So this post is for her. Plus, I got a cute little Valentine's Day card from her in the mail so she was on my mind!

So as spring is slowly but surely on it's way (I think that usually follows snow, right?) we need to fill our closets with the latest fashion and cute dresses.
I'm a very lucky girl and get to be in three weddings this year and stand by some amazing ladies as they married their true loves.
Of course this year will be filled with parties and showers and I must look my best! So on my day off because of the blizzard that blew upon us last night, I found myself going through the regular websites I frequent while I eat breakfast in the morning. I found some beautiful things that I must say is on my spring wish list. Holly- Pay attention.
I could totally see myself in this Vineyard Vines dress at one of the summer showers.

A Easter Lilly Pulitzer dress?

Always a classic: David Yurman
Thanks to College Prep for introducing me to this beautiful jewelry designer Sarah Chloe.
What would spring be without a Lilly Pulitzer scarf?
A beautiful Kate Spade Houndstooth bag.
I totally put this on my birthday wish list too.

I hope Sunday is a preview for some beautiful spring weather. Rumor is 60 is the high!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment