Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Valentine...

Happy Valentine's Day to the most wonderful man in the entire world! Kyle and I decided to have our Valentine's Day on friday night. We were going to go out, have dinner, run to Hobby Lobby...or so I thought. Instead i'm late getting off work on Friday and I pull in and Kyle comes to the door smiling...never happens. I usually meet him inside on the recliner playing xbox until I get home (Until softball season starts anyways...) However, I walk in and he has dinner set on the table, candles, wine, GiGi cupcakes, 4 redbox movies and Tulips. Turns out, we both just wanted a good meal and to stay and in chill. He read my mind...and only after two months of marriage. It was the best one we've ever had...(the past were at dance competions, fun for me...nooottt so much for kyle.)
This was our first picture we had ever had taken together.

I love you, babe!


3 comments:

  1. Too sweet. Was that the same party at which my first pic with Kevin was taken...through that open window?? I believe it may have been. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower!!! :) Glad you had a great V-day and congratulations on your marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, it's a few months earlier than the Kevin picture. Close though!

    And yay Sarah! It's a boring blog, hopefully one day to be interest! BUT i'm glad your following! :)

    ReplyDelete