Monday, February 21, 2011

A new craft store?!

So I had most of the day off, long story- [Employee Appreciation day. End of story] BUT I did have the afternoon off so I took myself out to Jo Ann's. If you haven't been yet, you must go. Yes, it's just another craft store [Pretty crappy way to see it] but it's new and exciting. My history with Jo Ann's starts in Atlanta. My wonderful MIL and her lovely lady friends took me to Atlanta to finish buying things for the reception. It was a lot bigger than the one in Huntsville but we found SO much stuff...and we got really lucky because they were having a huge sale and we got a TON-O-STUFF for about 125$.
It is half fabric and half craft but lucky me, i'm in the market for both.

So next Tuesday I'm having some wonderful ladies over for a painting party so i needed to go to Jo Ann's, check the place out...and you know, restock my "woman cave".


I got some cute beads for bracelets I WILL learn how to make.
Also I got us girls some painting trays! I thought they were a super cute idea (and cheap too!)

So tonight i'm cleaning up my woman cave and getting it totally ready for all the amazing projects i plan to start and never finish in 2011.
Stay turned.
It's going to be a great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment