Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Toy!

So while I was in my "woman cave"- a.k.a. the office, the door bell rang...And you'll never believe what is was...dun, dun, dunnnn...

A couple of weeks Kyle and I were in Birmingham visiting some friends of ours. Katie and I left the boys at home entertained with the Xbox and hit The Summit. Out of all the shops there Swoozies tops out at almost number 1.I love Swoozies (http://swoozies.com/). They have some of the cutest stuff for parties, invitations, gifts, etc. So I found a stamp that would be perfect for me:
Since I mail cards ALL THE TIME, who wants to spend time writing the address on the top corner when you can STAMP IT! [Although this would have been nice when I was writing those 200+ thank you notes (to which I'm still not done! eek!)] But I like that it's now mine and Kyle's address, not just his. So this was totally bought with him in mind.
So i ordered one for Valentine's Day "from Kyle".

It FINALLY came in today.
This is our version:


I was so excited that I addressed all my Valentine's Day card and birthday card for the next few months! Ha!
BUT the fun doesn't stop there...you can get "From the kitchen of...", "From the library of...", and more that 50+ designs for the address. I later found an Alabama stamp but I couldn't justify two stamps...so for football season, I'll order one. Ha!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment