Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's just see...

So Kyle and I decided to exchange Valentine's Day gifts this year...in Janurary. Best time, right? Well, we thought why wait? We know what we want...ha. So I picked out a few things...I ordered a monogrammed scarf from Swoozies and picked out some new running shoes. These aren't just any running shoes...they are the "We promise to tone your fat butt" shoes. I got the Rebock Runtone:
 I thought "Well heck, can't put me in any worse shape?" So i cleaned house in them this morning so kind of break them in since the weather was too gross to do anything worth doing outside. I can honestly say that i did feel a little something. I don't know if it was the bending and knealing to clean baseboards or the tub that did it, but i did feel a little something in my legs. I'm very excited to run in them...which is good since running has NOT been my forte this month.

Janurary is never good to me. I ALWAY put on 5 lbs and I always lose motivation. Something about short days, cold mornings and freezing nights just make me retreat to my house/bed/couch. Even when I was at home (parent's house) and owned a treadmill, the motivation was never anywhere to be found. So with Feburary comes renewed motivation.

Also with Feburary comes the start to a busy spring. Kyle started back to coaching softball. We took Janurary off to recover and plan to get back to our "normal" hectic routine of being constanly on the go. It's not something we mind actually. I love going and watching the highschool girls play...brings back some good (and bad) memories. With Kyle doing softball and hopefully Britney will make the Monrovia Middle School soccer team, we should be smooth sailing till May. Then we'll settle down for summer and move right on in to football season...already excited.

Offically calling it a night, it's been a crazy day and I plan on having plenty of sleep to recover from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment