Thursday, June 23, 2011

What happens on my off day...


So when I have to work on Saturday, I get a day off during the week. I usually save this day to do my errand-running. I don't like to go out during my lunch break because it's too stressful trying to get what I want done in the short amount of time that I have. So if I told you what all I had planned to do today, first of all, you wouldn't have believed me and second, if I told you I got a majority of it done...you STILL wouldn't believe me.
So this is my crazy office...I'm STILL GOING THROUGH THE MAGAZINES!!
The madness will never end. I received two more today.
make. it. stop.


This afternoon I also ventured out to the Benjamin Moore Paint Store to finally pick out a color for our bathroom.
Of course I bought a little jar of tester paint...and of course I tested it all over the bathroom

...and of course I didn't tell Kyle first.
That's how we roll.

It's called "Hillside" and it's photographing a 'limey' green...it's not that lime. This is also just one coat.
So whenever we have some free time (yeah, right...what the heck is that?!), we'll paint the master bathroom.

In other news, while I was in Madison dropping things off at the cleaners, tailor, and bridesmaids dress shop, I ran in to Design World. Now I haven't been there in forever. Mostly because I always remember them being a wicker furniture store...and since I'm not in the mood for wicker furniture, I stay out.
But back in November...oh say, the night before the wedding, We were out hitting every craft store in town looking for green and purple ribbon for the wedding programs, mom went into this store. Claiming that it wasn't just a wicker store anymore, I finally had time to check it out.
Eighty dollars later...I was pretty sure they weren't a wicker store anymore.
But they had these wreaths...now I've seen them before and thought they were just the cutest thing since sliced bread. I know you've heard of them...the "mesh ribbon wreaths".
Allow me to show you:
How cute are these?! Well it just so happens the had a HUGE selection of this mesh ribbon (and other 'normal' ribbon too!) and well...I bought some.
So I'll see how this wreath making hobby turns out.
I'll report back with details.

It's Thursday folks and you know what that means?! One last working day until the weekend...unless you are me and you have to work Saturday...uggghh.

Hope everyone has a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment