Monday, June 13, 2011

A new find...


So I would like to share with you something I've been keeping a secret for a while..."Dun, dun...dunnnnn". It's this website (ha, bet you thought I was going to say something else!). It's called Pinterest.That would be Pinterest. It's invitation only to join but you can look without joining. It's kind of like picture twitter. Haven't you ever been looking for something to copy and all you want is a picture? I do sometimes and this is the best of both worlds. You "pin" things to your boards. They have anything and everything you could think of. I have "pinned" several things/ideas/outfit ideas/house ideas that I love! It's great sometimes to not have to sort through words with blogs...you just get the picture and you can figure it out on your own.


Example:
    
    


I saw this picture online "Pinned it" and I can totally copy it without needing a tutorial! And you can sort your pins into different boards.
Try it. You'll love it. I promise.

If you would like an invite, comment below with you email and I'll send you and invite! Try it, pull up the site, you'll love it!!

Hope everyone's having a great week! I'm just living for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the picture you pinned.....I need to do that in my bathroom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tastespotting.com, craftgawker.com, and foodgawker.com are also really good inspiration sites that are a lot like pinterest, but even easier to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the websites, becca! I've already checked them out. I also found one, ourbestbites.com- had some pretty good looking stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete