Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Some new goodies!

So I rarely buy and tell...birthday presents that is but I was super excited about this website I stumbled about via blogging world and I felt that all of you should know about it. It's called Marley Lilly. They have a bunch of cute preppy gifts. I just happen to be on it looking for some birthday ideas when I found the prefect gifts!
Monogrammed beach hats with sashes!


Of course I had to model one...I plan on ordering one of me soonish. Ha!

What's a girl without a floppy beach hat?

Just wanted to share...I plan of making a list of things I want from there. They had some really cute stuff.
*Hint Hint, Mom and Kyle!

I'm still plungging through magizines. I didn't realize how much I had but everywhere I turn, there's one hiding out on a table, in a chair, a basket...ugh.

Don't worry Sarah and Alicia! I have a good little pile for y'all!



Hoping the weather doesn't mess us up too much tonight or tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Love the hats!! I love floppy hats on the beach--actually, I love floppy hats anywhere!!! I will definitely have to check out that website because I love everything monogrammed!! Can't wait for the magazines!!

    ReplyDelete