Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Reads...

So I spent most of my Saturday reading...everything actually. I have a stack of magizines a mile high that i've been meaning to go through and tear out things I want to keep...well, today I felt like laying around doing whatever I want and well, reading through magizines seemed like a good idea. So this brings me to my next point. I have several Southern Living, Southern Lady, Food Network, Fitness, Paula Dean, and Pottery Barn magizines that I've been holding onto for a while. I would LOVE to give them away to someone who would love to read them and either recycle them or pass them on...If you want them, let me know! I'll find a way to get them to you! I hate to throw them in the recycling bin without publicly asking. So...I feel better now.

I also have finished a great easy summer read the other day that I would like to share with you!

It was very cute and easy to read.

I can't wait to start my next one!
I'll have to hurry and finish it because the movie is coming out soon!


I'll let you know how it goes...

Hope everyone has a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. you can throw in a couple of magazines with my birthday present! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help was a great book!!! I really couldn't put it down!! And I will take the Southern Lady and Fitness magazines if you still have them!!

    ReplyDelete