Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh how I love summer!

So if you remember we planted a garden in our backyard. Not too much has come "up" that was really edible...until the tomatos started to turn red. Now...what do you do when you only have two tomatoes? Make a pasta sauce for two...or one really. Kyle was gone that night so I had full range of the kitchen. So I thought I would pull out my Rachel Ray skills and "whip" up a sauce.
Here's what I used:
Garlic, Onions, Two tomatos, and a small can of tomato sauce, salt, peper, and some italian seasoning.

Done.
Pretty tomatoes from our garden!


Simmer all the ingredients in a pan for like, 20 mins...or until the house smells so good you can't stand it!

I tossed in my noodles and threw in some cheese to melt.

Hello 20-ish minute dinner.
Perfection.


So thankful for the storms tonight and the rain it brought. Hope it doesn't do any damage.
Y'all have a great hump day!
Ruby will be joining me tomorrow and spending the weekend with us! I'm super excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment