Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tailgating desserts...

So I'm super excited tomorrow is Friday and only 8 hours separates me from my weekend. I'm ecstatic. You have no idea. So as far as I know, we're tailgating this weekend and I'm super pumped! We were asked to bring a dessert and I've been trying to decide on something to bring...We are leaving super early in the morning Saturday so easy is pretty much up my ally after this week.

So...here are my options.

Smores Bars:

No bake peanut butter cookies:
(Recipe HERE)

Puppy Chow:
(Recipe HERE!)

I think I'm leaning toward the puppy chow...I haven't had it in forever and I know it travels well. I might save these others for the next tailgate!

Do you have some favorite sweet snacks that would be great for tailgating?!
Please share!

Ellyn



No comments:

Post a Comment