Sunday, September 4, 2011

Roll Tide, baby!

 It's finally here! Alabama football! I couldn't begin to tell you how it felt to be back in Bryant Denny.

First Stadium Dog of the season! Tasted so good.

Honoring the first responders at the game...This was very emotional. I will say I got really upset...I also thanked God for how lucky Kyle and I are...It's was a perspective moment. Friday I was complaining about life in general and there are people going through much worse in life. I couldn't help but think about Carson Tinker and his girlfriend...would she have made that opening game if she had still been here?


Spelling out Tuscaloosa was the best part of half-time.


Can't wait to be back in there in a couple weeks.

I've only got a three day week because Brittany Andrews is getting married this weekend! I can't wait!
Here's to making it a good week...and a good shopping day tomorrow! Love bank holidays!

Ellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment