Saturday, September 10, 2011

Best Wishes Mr. and Mrs. Lewis!

This weekend my dear sweet friend, Brittany Andrews now Brittany Lewis, got married to the man of her dreams! I was so thrilled for her and I wish them the best! Hope you enjoy some pictures from the weekend! 

Bridesmaid's luncheon at Julianna Carter's house on Friday! Good food and a wonderful time.

Rehearsal at the church, Brittany with her bridesmaids. Y'all looked beautiful, ladies!


Rehearsal dinner! I'll refrain from posting the shrimp-catching pictures! :)


The beautiful bride!


I'm glad I got to see you Jennifer! It's been forever! Asher was too cute!


Loved the Alabama cake...Glad I could eat it too!
*Jenn- that was dedication right there...*


My handsome date!


Mom and her girls...thanks for making me laugh during this picture, mom!


Great weekend! So glad to good friends with such a wonderful couple!
I needed a picture post, I'm in a wedding cake coma.
Have a good weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment