Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Horrible. Day.

I wish I could say I see this (Exhibit A: Youtube Video) all the time...in my job...Some days I feel it's just the oposite. If a person yells at me...and you see them in line yelling at me...YOU yelling at me when you get to my window (About the SAME thing the other person was yelling at me about) just makes sense? Right?
Wrong.

I just want to say thank you to the man that stood in my window today and talked to me because the lady in front of me "was just being plain mean" to me.
You made my day.
This blog post is for you. I wish there were more people like you.
The five minutes you spent with me helped me make it through the rest of my day.

Next time you're at the bank...and the system is down.
Please remember is it not MY fault. I have nothing to do with it.
I am not personally trying to keep you from your money.



Thank you and I hope you have a *GREAT* day.







No comments:

Post a Comment