Monday, March 7, 2011

Patience...

So I was downloading new songs the other day...I use to be real good in college about finding some good music but lately, i've slacked off of the hunt. The first song I stumbled on was a new song by Francesca Battistelli called "This is the stuff". I have a few songs by her that I LOVE so i decided to listen to it...it has now turned into my anthem song for my life. I know I'm on a journey...led by God but some days, I'm a snot, i'm selfish, i'm undeserving and i forget how truly blessed I am. I know it and God does too. He's using this time in my life to teach me patience.
I love planning. I plan dinners, I plan my weekends, I plan my off days for work and I plan my life. I've had about 12 life plans since I've started college. None of which I am on right now. In my head i've been all over the world, I've had 3 different jobs, I was some single girl making her way in a man's world and I never saw myself married right after college. Things change. I know that. I'm learning that what I want and what God wants are two totally different things. I am, however, working on what God wants. I'll get there and along the way, I'll learn a lot about myself too.

Until then... I'm learning patience...and man, God is a real good teacher.



No comments:

Post a Comment