Thursday, March 24, 2011

Frost bites...literally...

So I spent most of tonight covering up our silly plants. I know we planted our garden just a tad bit early but considering our crazy lives right now, last weekend worked. So I was the crazy bag lady running around covering up all the flowers we planted last weekend and even some of the flowering bushes that are starting to come out. I will be very glad when spring is here on a consistant basis.

So since spring is offically here, I decied to change our door decorations. I had the wreaths from the wedding up, peacock feathered wreath with a sparkley "C" in the center. Very cute and worked perfect for winter. So Danielle and I made a stop in Pier1 on tuesday (love love LOVE Pier1). So I found this container for the front door. Love it! Still working on what should go in it. These flowers were sitting in the guest bedroom, left over from the wedding.

I have a few ideas, I just need to have time to run to Hobby Lobby or Michaels and finish it up. A new friend of mine, or Danielle's rather, had this on her front door. Might play copycat and steal the idea!

Another little find at Pier1 were these:




Trying to figure out what would be the better one to put over our bed. I've been looking at the sunburst mirrors. I want a big statement piece because I'm going to keep everything pretty simple and classic.

Would love your opinion!


1 comment: