Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Need opinion...Now.

So I know I said I would be a better blogger...but you know how things happen. Between this past weekend, work this week, and packing for the beach next week (THANK GOODNESS!)...things have been a little hectic. So I've been doing some research because I want to kind of "finish" the kitchen before football season. We just had the hutch put in and it looks amazing! I'm so happy...now I need just a few little details to finish off the kitchen for a while...ha. So I've been looking at curtains from all over...I really want to go to Fayetteville and check out Sir's Fabric but I think I need curtains that are ready to be hung up. Looking at my schedule from now until...err...end of football season, "free time" isn't coming free. So I want your opinion. How do we feel about these for the kitchen. I love this print and I really feel like it would work in the kitchen. Not too crazy about the price but convience isn't cheap either.

Simone Drape, 50 x 63"

I hope to be adding some recipes of some things I've made these past few weeks and from the shower last weekend. So don't hold your breath...but hopefully soon!

Opinion's welcome!

Ellyn

2 comments:

  1. OK...I'm giving you an HONEST opinion here! I LOVE that pattern. They are Pottery Barn and I know because we have that exact pattern on our pillows on our master bed. It really is one of my favorites... That being said, I can't give an honest opinion on them in the kitchen...because I can't imagine them there. I see them as a more den/living room or bedroom print. But, they may look FABULOUS in the kitchen. I just can't picture it. So I guess I wasn't much help then. Ha! I've learned if YOU like it, do it! You are the one who gets to enjoy them everyday so it should be something you like looking at ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sirs Fabric is amazing!! I went there to get fabric for my bedroom curtains. But I understand wanting curtains pre-made.

    ReplyDelete