Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Craving some Thai food...

So I wanted to share with you a recipe I'm just dying to try...yes, I haven't tried it but we can live and learn together. Crab Ragoons. I first tried them at a place in Tuscaloosa and they are my favorite thing in the entire world- horrible for you but good in moderation. Right!?

So I've looked at several different recipes and this is one of my favorites. It's from "foodpeoplewant.com".
Get the recipe *here*
Crab Rangoon

Doesn't this look delish?
With some of Phuket's coconut soup this would make a fabulous dinner.

Maybe on a Sunday afternoon I'll convience Kyle to let me make these...he's not a fan of crab. Could you sub chicken in? Maybe?

We made it to Wednesday...almost to the weekend and *almost* to football season.
Can. Not. Wait!

Ellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment