Sunday, July 24, 2011

Is lazy like Sunday morning...or easy?

Well, I would like to say I haven't posted because I've been on vacation...but that wouldn't be true. So here's all my excuses...(1) Our computer is d-e-a-d and I'm currently on my old (slower) one. (2) My schedule has been crazy busy. (3) My lovely sister in law got MARRIED this weekend!
So here's how the past couple of weeks have been.

I finished The Help.
We went to Tuscaloosa to celebrate Ken's retirement.

Had a wonderful dinner with friends.

Had a wonderful bridal lunch for Jennifer at Elizabeth's.

Had a Bachelortte party for Jennifer.
*Sorry- no pictures! :)*

Jennifer and Bryn got married!

I do promise to be better this week. Not nearly as much going on this weekend...Just a shower for my sweet friend, Brittany Andrews! I can't wait! It's going to be great!

Hope y'all have a good week.

Ellyn

2 comments:

  1. 1. Did you love The Help??
    2. Are you wearing a Lilly dress?? I just bought one at Belk on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and yes!! I'm watching some dresses at our Belk in Huntsville!
    I can't wait to see the movie! Ah!

    ReplyDelete