Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wow...it's been a while.

So...I did real well on the week of favorites but life is crazy right now. I started this blog because i needed to channel my energy on something...that was in January when it's cold outside and nothing to do. Now there's a million things to do and blogging is getting harder and harder. Pushing through...softball season will be ending soon so I'll have a lot of things to blog about because I'll have my husband back...and he's got a HUGE to-do list waiting for him.

But I would like to share with you my little amazon find. So i love books...i love reading and I love buying books and going to the library...etc...but I was looking around on Amazon the other day at work and found some GREAT deals on some great books. All the books i ordered were under 1.50$. Yes. True story.

So here's what I ordered...some great reads to get me in the mood for summer:





Thanks to College Prep for getting me back into the reading mood by starting a book club. The book we're reading is Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. If you'd like to follow her book club page click HERE!


I'll let you know how the other books are...but I can't imagine you can go wrong with some good old southern stories...

Hope everyone is having a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment