Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BigHouse Swimsuit Drive!

I know I've posted before abou BH and their amazing idea for the swimsuit drive...so...SHOW ME YOUR SWIMSUITS! So far I've collected 12 swimsuits and 3 towels (Remember, they need 6000!). I've found a list of the sizes that are needed and wanted to share them with you. If you click HERE it will take you to the sizing list for boys and girls. Please...just think of the smile brought to these kids faces when they get a towel with their name on it and their very own swimsuit. Doesn't that warm your heart?

Let me know if you have anything for me, towels, (new) swimsuits or even a donation and I'll make sure it gets to BigHouse in time.
I'm shipping my stuff on April 22nd but they are trying to have everything collected by April 30th.

If you would like to make a monetary donation online click HERE!
Shoot me an email (ellyn211@hotmail.com), call me (inbox me for cell number) or text me. I will come to you!

Think about it...these kids have been through horrific things...let's help them feel loved and wanted.

Ellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment