Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding bells are ringing...

My very best friend got married this past weekend and I'm so excited for her and her husband! Everything was beautiful including the weather! With the crazy storms the past week, I was worried what it would do Saturday. 
It's true what they say, "Time flies when you're having fun". I feel like yesterday we were learning our mulipication tables or saying the Abc's. It's amazing how fast time flys and I'm trying not to take this time for granted. Here's some pictures from the beautiful wedding...

I met Danielle at 8:30 at Terreme for her hair apointment. 

The craziness that ensued when everyone arrived at the church. The room we got ready in was beautiful.

We were total creepers and watched Danielle and Heath take their pictures. I can't wait to actually see them!

I don't know who's idea it was to have ribs in the wedding day...but they were very entertaining!

The little sis...

The best part, the cakes

The best picture of the day.


It was an amazing day for two amazing people. I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment