Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm celebrity cool...

So I wanted to share with you my new favorite breakfast item. Now if you know me, you know I have this weird obsession with waffles...I LOVE Eggo Waffles. I had one almost everyone morning of my school (and now work) age life...except for Saturdays and Sundays...but Monday thru Friday..waffles. But I love smoothies...but I don't ever have time in the mornings to measure out the ingredients...find recipes, etc. But while wander around Kroger a couple weeks ago, I happened to see this...


I tried the strawberry, worrying about the banana taste but thought I'd try it.

LOOOVEEEED IT!!

You must taste the strawberry.
I doubt I'll try the other flavors because I have this thing with fruits and veggies...
but the strawberry/banana one...
AMAZING!


Hope everyone had a great Friday tomorrow! I'm pretty pumped about the weekend.
I'd say I deserve it!

Ellyn

No comments:

Post a Comment