Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank goodness it's Thursday...

I'm just living for the weekend right now! Just wanted to share a little project I worked on last night. I finally got our message board hung up in the kitchen and I'm super pumped! Who would have thought an old frame would turn into two useful things! Here's the after. I was too excited to start on it and forgot to take a before.

Wait two things!? Yes! The glass that was in the frame, I'm going to spray it with chalkboard paint and hang it on the inside of our pantry...that's where I'll keep my grocery list...or what's in my pantry...or what's in my freezer. I haven't truly decided. Just a thought
All I have left is to hang up the two hooks underneath and TA-DA!
Here's to hoping I get a few more things up on the wall soon.
I'm in nesting mode this summer!

Britney's dance recital is this weekend so I'll catch back up on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment