Monday, July 11, 2011

My to-do list.

So if you remember a while back, I talked about my to-do lists. About how I make them all the time, if I'm bored, trying to stay awake...making a grocery list, making a list of things I want, I have a list for things I want to do for the house, etc...etc...etccc.

So here's my project list. It's managed to grow ever since I found "Pinterest". Seriously, I've found a million things I want to do off that website...if you haven't been on there, you must! So I just want to show you a few of my new projects added to the "Project list".



I love wreaths! And maybe if I start on this now, I might have it done before Christmas!


I love this...cheap, classic looking! I'm sick of the ones I have in our bathroom right now...they have rust in them! And it's driving me nuts!!


I want to go fine some cheap glass jars at GoodWill and do this with them, would do well making flower arrangements for people.


Did i mention I LOVE wreaths?!

What's on your project to-do list!?



2 comments:

  1. I really want to do that Halloween one!! Ooh! Let's do a project! Halloween may just be one of my favorite holidays and I need a cute wreath or two for it. Need help with the creative juices, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wreath! We should do a project! I really want to make both of those wreaths. Maybe August I can get crafty!

    ReplyDelete