Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Why yes, i did graduate in May...noo, college, not high school"

So this was my first August not to go back to school...my first August not to by school supplies, no new clothes for school, no hauling 4 car loads of stuff to Bama to move into my apt. Yesterday had me down in the dumps just a little bit, realizing that my college career was over and that true adulthood began. Not that I didn't lovvve that paycheck i got yesterday...haha, but...

Then today (Thursday) is normally my Common Meal day at Wesley during the school year. Oh how I will miss Mrs. Simmon's rolls. For those of you who have no idea what a Mrs. Simmon's roll is...you're missing out in life. They are these yeast roll that are just buttery and delicious! I usually took down at least 4 every common meal. no joke. that good.

So this blog will be dedicated to my wesley group...whom i miss SO MUCH and The University of Alabama who i miss just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment